Funny Quotes about Success
Browse this category:
Funny Quotes and Famous Sayings
- Awards like piles. Sooner or later, every bum
- I don’t believe in miracles. I rely on them.
- If at first you don't succeed, reload and try
- If you think you are too small to make an
impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.
- My lack is so bad that if I bought a cemetery,
people would stop dying.
- Nothing succeeds like failure.
- One day you’re a signature, next day you’re an
- Serendipity means searching for a needle in haystack
and instead finding a farmer’s daughter.
- Some days you are the pigeon, and some days you
are the statue.
- The secret of success is sincerity. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
- Trying is the first step to failure.
- We must believe in luck, for how else can we
explain the success of those we don’t like?
- With my luck, if I went into the pumpkin
business, they’d probably outlaw Halloween.